Friday, September 7, 2007

A Little About Me...

Hello! My name is Shannon Fulton. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Trevor, for almost 16 years. We have two amazing girls. Ashley is 15, extremely smart, beautiful, witty and fun! Taylor is 8, super funny, dramatic, artistic and caring. We are truly lucky to have such fantastic kids! I returned a year and half ago to my ongoing university education after I felt able to let my girls have a bit more independence. In doing so I feel like I have been the one to gain more independence and have been able to find out who I am! Not me, as a wife, or me, as a mom...but ME! I feel very privileged to be in the Faculty of Education this year. I have an amazing passion for art and the artistic process and I hope in my teaching style to be able to incorporate art in the classroom everyday!

No comments: